View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaly View Post
I've been using Sigil for a couple of months in preparation for launching a few e-books and am very impressed by its capabilities. I seem to have got to grips with most of the things I require, however I'm wondering if it's possible to set text range left / ragged right, rather than default forced justified? I've seen range left text on a number of e-books, and usually prefer this setting.

Does Sigil allow for this?
See the Icons that look like pages ? Left,Centered,Right, JUSTIFIED

But IMHO, you should be using a style sheet (and styles ) for the bulk of you work and maybe, just maybe, use the style icons for limited use styling ( You could borrow the code part (in CV) and create a your_named style with it. deleting the SGC style out of the HTML head)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote