View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #15
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Anyway, when I found myself there, I noticed

"we used to have a nice graph here, but it's simpler to just say: 0 torrents has been removed, and 0 torrents will ever be removed.)"

Which I thought might be pushing their luck a bit - and perhaps creating a bit of a "dare you" situation ?
It would be a bit late to cease daring their opponents to do their worst at this point, considering they've had a policy of publicising and ridiculing the legal writs they've received since pretty much day one.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote