View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
great.
The heyday of the internet seems to be winding down.
Maybe I can tell my grandkids about the days when the internet was wide open for everybody!
[I think I am beginning to understand how the cowboys felt when the big ranchers moved in and fenced everything in. sigh]

It's a garbage lawsuit, brought about because garbage companies want to keep as much of their garbage money as they can...
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote