View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 09:13 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Connelly's good isn't he? I've read all of his (and seen the movie). I envy you with all those in front of you
All I have read so far is The Black Echo and I rather enjoyed it. There is another book in the series coming out later this year. But given that it will be a hardcover, I'll most likely get it from the library when I get that far.

Another series I've started getting into that I rather like is the Spenser series by Robert B. Parker. I've only read the first two books so far. I like that they take place locally in places I actually know (Boston).
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote