View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 01:19 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've been spending a lot of time in darkened "eyes dilated" doctors' waiting rooms lately, and lemme tells yuz, when I turn my reader on and that little gleam of backlight appears, it draws a crowd every time. Also, I met up with another gal in the eye doc's office with a Sony, so we basically ended up doing a demonstration presentation. It was nice to meet another e-consumer. (How'd ya like that phrase?)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote