View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 01:00 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Just because the Kindle guys have one =)

I bring my eReader everywhere and the last time I went to the doctor's office I had about six people fawning over my pretty blue reader.
Hi jaxx6166. I took my Sony to my Dermatologist's office where I had volunteered to act as a test patient for a bunch of interns. By the time we were done, the damn docs were more interested in my 505 than they were with me. OTOH, having a doctor finding you boring is probably a good thing.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote