View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #102
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I've never used the K2, which is why I was unaware its 3G network capabilities were far more limited than the KK's, with its ability to handle Wifi and web surfing.
How is the K2's 3G network capabilities more limited than the KK's 3G capabilities? This is the first I've heard of it. You can websurf on the K2's 3G network. The webkit browser on the KK is newer (and a little faster) than the K2's browser, but I've never found anything that can be done with the KK's browser over 3G that can't be done with the K2's browser over 3G.

Unless you're simply referring to the K2's lack of Wifi? And then, well... yeah.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote