View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #97
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Not too fussed with the HTML side of things - some extra tags are fine. Actual CSS will be quite nice tho . I've never understood why people want JS, tho I guess a JS+SVG combo does have its place for kids books or whatever - I'd still hope it would be an extremely limited subset.

The only real worry is the storage it will be in. I am optimistic that the support will also be released for K3 - but I have a nagging suspicion about the lack of 'x-ray' from the K3's latest firmware - since this format would be ideal for dealing with that.

And on a lesser note : I'd love to know the missing numbers from the scheme, I cant help but envisage some guy tinkering away at a TeX/dvi render.

Last edited by Serpentine; 10-21-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote