View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:23 AM   #11
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I forgot, there's now a decent word processor/text editor for the iLiad, and you can use the single-line HWR that comes with the iLiad to do the text entry, so in that sense the iLiad has on-board HWR. But I doubt it would work for mathematical notation. I think you'd need custom SW for that no matter what platform you're using (e.g. maple, as noted above).
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote