View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I wonder how much of your actions are actually governed by repercussions and how much are influenced by your upbringing.

I don't think morals can be simply turned off. If you can't envision yourself, as you are now (not in rage or any other stressed condition), doing those things, why do you think you could do them if you knew there was only a few days left?

Besides, how can you 100% sure that it will be the end of it all? Wouldn't you always keep a doubt that they might be wrong? And that the world wouldn't come to an end?

(and expect my email to come along, neilmarr, that story sounds interresting!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote