View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 02:14 PM   #39
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Just a note to say everything(?) worked fine as usual for me after the tab s5e go updated to android 11 last night; had to check it out because of this thread.

MR Pro 6.5........CC 5..4.4.19 (410).

Interestingly that I even did a long press on a book that I only read a couple of chapters some time back; have read a couple other books afterwards & MR opened up the the chapter page where I had stopped. MR came up with the correct book each time I selected it.

MR fixed the problem in the 6.5 release?
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote