View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 09:41 AM   #38
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookreader1 View Post
Hi, I am new to this app. Downloaded the latest nightly on a nexus 7 2013. How can I get any prefs to stick? They keep reseting to defaults on quit. I tried createing a '.Book" folder but still no... thanks
For many of the menu settings, a long-press should get you a message box with the option to set that selection as the default.

The "Advanced Settings" menu presents you with many options that you can set/change by poking the all uppercase name of the option. This should give you a message box and keyboard to make the setting(s).

After making changes, upon leaving Koreader (Pressing the Home Icon) you should get a message box with: "You have unsaved default settings. Save them now?" Press "OK" and hopefully you will see a new message box with: "Default settings were saved successfully!"

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote