View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 10:33 PM   #76
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
I have Silverlight on FireFox and it will not work. I have tried Microsoft Edge and IE and I still cannot get it to play or download
Was kind of shocked to see that notice about needing Silverlight, MS doesn't even develop it anymore:
Quote:
Microsoft announced the end of life of Silverlight 5 in 2012. In 2013, Microsoft announced that they had ceased development of Silverlight except for patches and bugfixes. Silverlight is no longer supported in Chrome on OS X, while support for Silverlight in Chrome on all other operating systems was disabled by default in April 2015 and was removed completely in September 2015.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Silverlight
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote