View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:11 PM   #9
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverClothe View Post
We can't outlaw stupid people, but we can outlaw dangerous behavior such as speeding, running red lights, or drunk driving.
(This is all getting a little off subject, but thats ok with me. The subject ,to me, is how people in power want to regulate and contol more and more of our daily life. The ACTA is just one more aspect of that encrochment as I see it.)

I'm with you on that.

I've read where people with a long list of drunk driving have had their drivers license revoked, and they still drive.

They should be locked away for a few years and then monitored 24 hours a day for a few more years.

"Doing harm", and the need to protect the public. That is the question you bring up.

A long time ago I was an EMT in a large hospital. I have seen more broken bone and seriously damaged body parts than I want to remember.

And where did all of this mayhem occur? The ski slopes.

So lets prohibit downhill skiing. And then cross country skiing. and then....

There will be people who know what is best for you.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote