View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 11:10 PM   #11
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Wasn't it just a few years back that a lot of extra stickies were created? And when they were rolled out, people lobbied for yet more stickies if their favorite categories hadn't made the cut. I remember a push for the audiobook category to have a sticky.

I think there are far too many, for reasons others have already stated. Active categories don't need them; inactive categories just take up space.

And I still think audiobook deals should be moved to the audiobook forum.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote