View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #69
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
This has been added to the FAQs even for Canada: Please note: You won’t be able to purchase eGift cards for a while, because we’re making changes to improve the Kobo Store. Check back in a few months for our new eGift cards!
MONTHS? What are they thinking? They're losing sales because of this...it's a PITA to keep hitting the credit cards for little charges. I always use PayPal so for each book I buy I have to log in to PayPal again. If I'd had to do that Black Friday I'd have quit long before I was really done buying books.

It wouldn't be so bad but there is nowhere around me that sells Kobo gift cards. If I could run to Target and buy one it would be a pain since that's 25 miles away (everything is 25 miles away at best, nearest really large city is 90 miles) but at least they'd be available!

If they had a cart system like Books on Board (RIP) had that'd be a little better but since Amazon and Nook don't I don't see that happening any time soon.

Last edited by selina4books; 06-28-2013 at 08:22 AM.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote