View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #6
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
This lady was very helpful and sent me my PIN number by e-mail as I had forgotten what I put in my application form. Perhaps you could contact her to ask about your membership application? My check was cashed 2 weeks after I mailed in my app and I did not receive any e-mail, just the card in the mail sometime after. (I was away and don't know what date the card was delivered.)

Pam Lippincott
Free Library of Philadelphia
Information Technology
1901 Vine Street Room 3
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-686-7501
pam@freelibrary.org
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote