View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
Possible way to organize your Music on your Reader...

I was talking to a friend about how the Reader just places all music files into one folder with no way to sort or organize the files. He has an MP3 player that does the same. He suggested to me a free software solution called MakeItOne. It's a program that takes all tracks you designate and makes "One" MP3.

If you want to Google it, you can type in Make It One MP3 and see all the results. I have included it here for download. I cannot guarantee it personally, but have tried it on Windows Vista and it worked for me.

Hope this Helps!
Seth, SolitaryWolf
San Francisco
Attached Files
File Type: zip MakeitOne-MP3AlbumMaker205.zip (220.1 KB, 304 views)
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote