View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Well, I have an 8GB SDHC card in my Kindle 1 and I'm not having battery problems. Now that I have a Kindle 2, it's my primary reader and the K1 is my back-up.

I turn it on every few days to download new books I've purchased. I leave Whispernet off until I need to download. It's been off the charger for a few days and is still about 85-90% full.

I'm surprised the new battery didn't work. I don't have an answer for you but I'm curious as to how long you've had your K1? Did the battery gradually get worse or did it happen very quickly?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote