View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 10:33 PM   #8
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
A trick I used with my PRS-505 when it was dead was to charge it a few hours, unplug it and then power it up. Once it had booted, I would plug it in to charge fully. For safety, the current to a powered down device is very low. It takes a long time to charge in that state. Booting it up allows the hardware to negotiate a higher current during charging, speeding up the process.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote