View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 06:08 PM   #464
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I assume that as you are using ReadySHARE that you are using the USB port on the router.

I use USB ports on routers for printers but I have had enough glitches with those to convince me I would never use the same for transferring critical data (so I agree with cc_in_oh). I connect all USB external drives either directly to the PC or using a hub.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote