View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #15
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Considering how bad Goodereader is with tests and comparisons, you could also ask your cat. He'd end up doing a better one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmartin View Post
Personally, I'd rather have root canal treatment than suffer watching these 2 numpties.
But not that funny since you are both absolutely spot on about the worth of those video reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
More than likely they just forgot to add it in the description.
Once maybe but not in two different pages. The pop-up advert like "What's New... Show me" link and from the actual feature list on the product page are both different. So that doesn't look like an oversight. The 'In-line Footnotes' maybe, but perhaps the fact that the other two, 'Share with Friends on Goodreads' & 'Kindle FreeTime' are both listed as coming soon, so perhaps deliberately left out or are there licence or privacy issues with these options that would restrict it to the US only to start with?

Last edited by soulfuldog; 09-12-2013 at 10:47 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote