View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 09:33 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
Pleased i stumbled upon this thread - i downloaded 6 books for the holidays from the library and got the error - growled at the pc lol then went on here, had avoided going up from 1.72 but have installed 2.01 and have now put them on my kobo.

God i love this site

merry xmas everyone
It is not 2.01. It is 2.0.1. Please don't confuse the version numbers with a missing decimal point. You say 2.01 and others will go look for that when it doesn't exist.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote