View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
If you select all the files (or-group of them) from the file browser on the left side, then right click to rename, you will be allowed to define a template. The default is "Section0001", but I usually change it to "Ch_01". When you click OK Sigil will automatically rename the selected files while auto-incrementing the number. If you have multiple books you can select each books' files and rename "Book1_Ch01", "Book2_Ch01", etc.

Sigil also automatically corrects all the links when you rename.

The whole process shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes.

Glad to hear you taking the ePub plunge!

Cheers,

Cool. I will try that. Nothing else I have guessed as helped.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote