View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #212
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I ordered another one just now....with the magnetic closure, in dark blue. I don't think they were selling the one with the closure, when I bought my light brown (first link-both are same seller). There are times when I would prefer that closure!
I bought the same case with the magnetic cover and clasp from ebay seller googleproduct, $14.90 + $2.90 shipping from Hong Kong to USA. Ordered 12-8-12 and received 12-31-12.

Only put it on my PW today because I had to shave 3 of the plastic corners, it was so tight. Will test for a week and if it is comfortable to read will pay Amazon to stop the SOs. I have been using the Marware Eco-Flip cover with the hand strap.

Question: Does the Amazon magnetic cover have plastic trim on the case or silicone/rubber type?

I have silicone backs for the Samsung and iPad tablets and they are easy to remove.

Last edited by Ocicat; 01-12-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: add name of seller
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote