View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #211
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
@papierflieger: Thank you for the pics and welcome to the board. I personally prefer not to have a colored border around my PW, but this sure is a gorgeous case at a very good price. Wait, I just realized that when you select "no accessories" the price jumps to around $24, so it's actually a bit more expensive than I thought.... a bit on the expensive side for a PU case.

It seems to be the exact same one as this $15 one, just with a different branding.

How did you get that specific font onto your device? Did you buy the PW in Japan?

Last edited by xendula; 01-12-2013 at 12:03 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote