View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #8
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
To view (proof) books I have converted I use BlueFire and the "Use Publishers Formatting" option.
Thanks. I have used Bluefire, and think it is better than iBooks. But many of the ebooks I design are for a small publisher in the UK, and aimed at non-technical readers who (so far as I can know) are more likely to use iBooks than anything else.

I downloaded the Kobo app to see if I could test my ebooks on that to get some idea how they would look on a Kobo stand alone ereader. Kobo customer service assure me that an ebooks will look the same on the the app and the ereader - but I have my doubts.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote