View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #57
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
i kno the purpose is to match strings but in the tutorial it makes refrences to matching all strings no matter what the actual string is as long as its within a particular function (its generally refered to as a problem e.g. trying to remove a bold page number and removing every bold string in the document) therefore i thought the same concept could be applied to the html links... I suppose im wrong oh well
I hope it doesn't say it quite that way, as that would be wrong. Could you quote the paragraph you've understood to say that, please? It might have to be clarified in the tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
dont worry got it working its supposed to be:
<a.*?>.*?</a>
Yeah, that should work. Be aware, though, that this removes all links from the document. Depending on what you convert, that may not be desirable.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote