View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 08:48 AM   #330
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleEyePhotos View Post
I would very much like to make use of the catalog feature, but it's not giving me the option of any format that my Kindle will support. The initial post said that MOBI was an option, so long as the page setup settings were set to either Kindle or Kindle DX. I've set (and re-set) my output on the page setup as Kindle DX, but the only format options I get on the Catalog page are BIB, CSV, or XML. I've tried restarting Calibre, but that doesn't help. Using the current version, I go to Preferences=>Conversion=>Common Options=>Page Setup. Is that the correct path, as the instructions in this thread reference a much earlier version?

Thanks!
You should be to select 'MOBI' in the Catalog format dropdown list.

If you're not seeing MOBI and EPUB, go to Preferences|Advanced|Plugins|Catalog generator plugins, confirm that Catalog_EPUB_MOBI is enabled.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 10-14-2010 at 08:51 AM.