View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:46 PM   #95
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by idraw22 View Post
Hi,

I just upgraded the firmware about a week ago, after I decided that maybe it was worth seeing the changes. I was hoping it wouldn't destroy the bond I have with my jbl, but gad after a few days of being ok, all hell broke loose and the glitches started pouring in! My jbl either wouldn't go off, or wouldn't come on. After a bunch of resets, I went back to the default setting. It seems to be ok, but the recent reads section is always empty despite how many books I read. Tho I like the changes that the 16e version of the software have brought... esp in pdfs is there anythng else I can do? The 16e is still on there.
So you are saying that you do not have the "glitches" anymore? That "it
seems to be OK"? Is the "Recent Reads" not working your only problem, now?
( You know I think I've seen that as well, after a battery change but for me
it always shows the book I was reading prior to the current one.)

I don't quite understand -"is there anythng else I can do?". For what? the
Recent Reads? You could post over at the official Ectaco Forum in the
"jetBooks" section.
http://www.ectaco.com/forums/show/185.page

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote