View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 07:57 AM   #1058
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
Gee, so few posts on this thread any more...

I am just finishing up on Kenneth Grahame's "Wind in the Willows" illustrated by Arthur Rackham. I am an old lady now, and still love this book! Any child who never read this book has been deprived of one of the best children's books ever. And anyone who reads it as an adult and says they did not enjoy, is probably lying or psychopathic.

Next will come another Rackham, Edgar Allen Poe's "Tales of Mystery and Imagination."
I am considering doing also another version of the Poe, illustrated by Harry Clarke, whose images are truly unsettling.
So looking forward to all of this!

(I rarely post here because announcing projects make me feel obligated to finish them soonishly. I prefer tinkering for myself, and when something is finished, jus tupload it.)
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote