View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 05:28 AM   #1056
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Gee, so few posts on this thread any more...

I am just finishing up on Kenneth Grahame's "Wind in the Willows" illustrated by Arthur Rackham. I am an old lady now, and still love this book! Any child who never read this book has been deprived of one of the best children's books ever. And anyone who reads it as an adult and says they did not enjoy, is probably lying or psychopathic.

Next will come another Rackham, Edgar Allen Poe's "Tales of Mystery and Imagination."
I am considering doing also another version of the Poe, illustrated by Harry Clarke, whose images are truly unsettling.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 03-10-2020 at 05:32 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote