View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 11:32 PM   #51
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I believe the answer to that is YES as long as they are all already in your Saved list.

I'm not able to put that to a significant test at this time, but that is the impression I have gained over my months of use.

My strategy was to, at the beginning of my new billing month, add any new titles I am interested in all at once. I soon reach the "available on _/_/_" but everything already added before that message appears is available to me.
I wonder if the saved list behavior you describe is the "bug" which has been fixed! I just saw this message posted on their help website today.
https://support.scribd.com/hc/en-us/...ile_site=false
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote