View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 04:07 PM   #47
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm thinking of a trial membership for Scribd when my KU subscription runs out in a couple of weeks. Those of you already using it, what's the best approach for maximizing the number of audiobooks I can listen to from Scribd? Should I create a wish list and stick to it? Or just borrow books one at a time?
The best way is not use a save list. Offline download an audiobooks it will automatically count any offline downloads and you should get at least three or more. This is what I do. I download one then finish it and remove it then download another till I hit my limit. The only books on my save list are from back when the credit system was around.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote