View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 06:48 PM   #3462
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Feeling incredibly stupid, but how do I turn the plug on and off in the Alexa app? I tried WeMo, I tried the name I gave it, I tried the generic term smart plug; Alexa just apologizes. What's the secret?

P.S. I hate Alexa.

P.P.S. Never mind. I had to tell Alexa to scan for devices. You'd think that that would be automatic when there's clearly a new device, but no, it wasn't. Now it works. But I still hate Alexa.
It isn’t Alexas. It is the dumba$$es that program her. Usability is a concept they cannot seem to grasp in the Alexa development department.

Last edited by OtinG; 01-24-2019 at 09:09 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote