View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 02:06 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It's not downloading here, but that could be the link where I am.

But, as it is only needed to resize the book partition, I would recommend using the resize method in Magic Memory Upgrade Mod . After installing the upgraded card, put the KoboRoot.tgz from the KoboRoot-MagicMemory-Resize-3.16.10.zip file in that post. Then disconnect the device and it does the resizing for you. I've done this a few times recently with no issues.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote