View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 11:52 AM   #131
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower75 View Post
Is this Kindle for Windows app just going to be for Windows 7? Or are those of us who are content with an older version of Windows going to be able to get it as well? Because I was looking forward to this, but I read an article on Yahoo that made me think it's only for Windows 7.
Windows XP ok. I suspect this is just a warmed over copy of Mobipocket for the PC. It will have upgraded DRM for Amazon books, TPZ support and likely disabled for mobipocket DRM (stupid by the way). This is a pretty good reader with the ability to manage your library which is sorely needed for the Kindle. It can also convert several other formats like PDF and ePUB.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote