View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
I have a 505 (since Feb) and I just got an iPod Touch. I like reading on both but I do prefer my 505 for reading. It's more comfortable for reading and doesn't keep going dark (shutting off) like the iPod. But the iPod was handy when we lost electric.. I could still read and play games! lol

I am not as afraid of breaking screen with iPod as I am with 505. It's easier to throw iPod in my bag and go out (it's in a sturdy flip cover case).
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote