View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #9
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielCoffey View Post
You may want to push the 505 a little to the right.

Fit it good and snug against the outer (bungee side) loops so that they hold it tightly. The lower left loop should then have enough slack so that you can press it a little flatter. It should not lift up the leather behind the 505 quite so much then.

I found my bungee and button lined up perfectly - you may have to query yours with Oberon.

The bowing of the sides of the cover is merely due to the leather being new and stiff. It does soften a little over the first few weeks of use and lies flatter. I find that the only bend visible on my cover now is about the outside few cm of the outer corners.
I have it pushed as far to the right as it will go, and the left strap still pulls. The reader keeps sliding back to the left.

No amount of sliding the reader around has helped.

Actually, I already contacted Oberon, and not only have they replied, I had someone from Oberon contact me here, also! They really want to make it good, so I'm happy about that. We'll see what happens!

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote