View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 10:01 PM   #1033
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
hawhill
Last time I was around in MR, KPV had way more features than KOReader. Now, it's the other way. I was wondering if you and the team can merge the two. I am aware of the fundamental difference that exist between touch based models and keyboard models, but still there are some features now in KOReader that make one salivate!
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote