View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #188
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Does anyone know what output profile should I choose in the common options settings of calibre conversion for the NEW kobo Aura (not the HD)? thanks for the help.
I think the Output Profile is mainly used for scaling images to suit your screen. I always use the last one, called 'Tablet'. No image reduction is done if you use this.

If you prefer something smaller, each of the Profiles shows what screen dimensions are assumed, so just pick the one which suits you best.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote