View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #13
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
How on earth do I tell if I have the latest Silk? Does it come with the latest firmware update, or is it separate? I've yet to find a site where the "Reading View" button appears.
It arrived separately after the firmware update.

Swipe from top, more, apps, installed applications, Silk, I see level 1.0.68293-Gen5.34034610

But it's obviously different menus.

Almost any blog will show "Reading View" but you may need to click on an individual entry (a previous version just showed a spec symbol - on an eInk article mode is similar)
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote