View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Thanks Vydor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
There is 3 different kids of keywords being talked about here...

1) those in the meta data of the ebook - these are probably useless

2) Those for SEO - these are religiously argued till the end of time. I would not spend much time on them, but adding some well thought ones is prudent. After all if you can get 6% of the search traffic to your site, it would probably crumble under the load.

3) Those in Amazon, and other stores - THESE are important. These get right. They do impact sales, IME. These are the ones I was talking about. Most people will not find your web site in Google, the will be looking in Amazon/etc for books and find you there. So focus your efforts there.
That really clears it up for me. There's so much talk about keywords and it seems people never specify which type of keyword they're talking about. Now I finally know the categories. So #2 would be Google, Bing, etc., right?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote