View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:18 AM   #30
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
how i do it is have the book in calibre & have the "open with" plug-in installed. then I set uphotkeys for open with sigil, & for open with ADE.
no need to mess with remove from ADE as open with does not actually seem to add it to ade library when called from calibre.I just close ADE when done.
sigil is set as my default app for epub so to see a book in sigil I can just double click it in calibre list

you should be able to also define "open with sony reader library" via the same plug in
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote