View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #135
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
With just reading stuff at least you will accomplish your goal!!

Brilliant move!!!
I knew you would appreciate my genius. But seriously, there comes a time when I have to admit to myself that "challenge management" is just too... well, challenging for me at the moment. I think this year my "big life goals" will include not having too many bad days and waking up every morning. Back to the basics. This fits right in with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
That's exactly my challenge this year. Just read whatever I want, when I want.
It's kind of freeing, ain't it? I've had fun with my various past challenges, and I might join some of the Goodreads group challenges we do, especially since we have a habit over there of just extending them as long as we like.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote