View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #20
unaj41
Enthusiast
unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
... diametrically opposite
My email:
I have recently purchased Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell ... I want to report this as a "Defective Product" which I am not satisfied with. There are literally hundreds of missing periods, word spaces, and commas ... several per page, along with many false line breaks ... The reading experience is very much compromised by this poor quality ...
I would like to inquire about Kobo policy in such cases ... Thanks!

Kobo's response:
I have reviewed the email and see that you are stating that in your purchased title " Cloud Atlas" , there are missing punctuation's and spacing issues. As the title is provided to us in a ready to sell format from the publisher, Kobo does not edit the titles in any manner. At this time, we can not offer any form of reimbursement for the purchase, but will contact the publisher to inform them of the editing errors so they can provide us with a corrected version of the book. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.

Call me a jerk with an attitude ... I guess as guma stated "I should have rather apologize for buying a flawed product and then causing trouble by contacting customer service ... "
unaj41 is offline   Reply With Quote