View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #22
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
All of the ones I have without a spine flop open when I put them down. The type with a clasp avoids the ugly strap problem but then you have that darned clasp in the way when you try to fold the cover back and hold it one handed. No, it still doesn't work. Not the way a hardback book cover works.
Do you try to fold a hardback book cover all the way back to read it one handed? Unless you do, why are you comparing e-reader covers to hardback covers when you don't want the same limitations? They need to be different since you want them to do different things.

I have the lighted K3 cover and it stays closed without the strap and will also open and fold all the way behind my K3. I have never had a problem with it not staying closed.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote