View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #23
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I have had two Apple MacBook Pros with Bluetooth, location services (kinda like GPS, but not), and microphones. Of course, both of my iPhones have had these features too. However, I have never had any use for them. I have a bluetooth mouse, but I rarely use it because I have come to the realization that my trackpad works better. You will find sooner or later that the only good reason for a keyboard on a tablet is when you need to type papers/edit code, and the only use for a game controller is when you are using it with a bigger screen and not a lousy 7 to 10 inch one.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote