View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #160
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by avg_user View Post
I'd like to ask - has anybody made it possible to synchronize on the fly notes made in Scribble with external server, for example with Dropbox or something similar? I asked about it in this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=153815&page=2
I just built and uploaded some versions of curl to that thread, since @bogomil mentioned that it was required for a Dropbox Uploader script he found. More work needs to be done to make that script useable from the ereader's UI, but I'll leave that for someone who uses Dropbox. At the worst, you can run the script by hand from within the poterm command-line terminal.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote