View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #132
Snuffi
Addict
Snuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Pro 612, Bookeen Cybook Gen3
Hi Paola!

Got my new 612 this week and though I didn't have time yet to even start reading a book, I couldn't keep from fiddling around with it ;-)

Have current FW 2.1.2 RC6 and can report the following:

RSS: tried one or two of the scripts from the German forum. progressb doesn't seem to work, I couldn't figure out why yet. Commented out that line and the RSS feed was downloaded and readable. So basically works, just have to be patient when starting the script as there's only a blank screen while it's working.

Pi: could start, open a file and save. Haven't done much but everything seems to work fine.

zwadrax: starts but I get the error message "there are no more non-passed levels in this level set". There is a menu but I can't select a different level set (just <root> available) and everyerthing else I do is answered with the same error

anything else you want me to test on the 612? :-)
Snuffi is offline   Reply With Quote